With summer coming to an end soon it’s time to start thinking about fall tends and cooler weather weddings. Here are five of the top wedding dress trends to look for this fall.
- Lace- While lace was popular earlier this spring, the trend returns this season with a warmer style. Look for lace details that have a heavier feel to them and also keep an eye out for nude and beige lace details.
- Tea- length- The hemlines of fall wedding dresses are taking a cue from 1930s fashion with ankle or mid-calf length dresses becoming popular.
- Pink- Wedding dresses from Vera Wang’s fall 2014 collection highlighted bright and bold hues of pink. While not all brides would be willing to go with such a daring pop of color, it seems that light blush and baby pink hues are becoming a more subdued popular option.
- Simplicity- Designers went with stunning yet simple details for fall wedding dresses; letting the actual fabric and silhouette of the dress truly shine. Look for columnar style dresses and other more structured and simple dresses for fall and winter.
- High-low necklines- While the high-low hemlines were popular for the past few years, designers have changed it up a bit with the high-in-the-front and low-in-the-back neckline. Look for fall wedding dresses with low backs and more detailing on the back of the dress.