Marchesa Spring 2016 Bridal
Hairstylist: Kevin Hughes, Moroccanoil Global Creative Ambassador
Photographer: David Webber for Moroccanoil
To complement Marchesa’s dreamlike and ethereal Spring 2016 Bridal Collection, Kevin Hughes for Moroccanoil created a low, romantic looped style with an accenting accessory. The feminine, delicate style perfectly balanced the collection’s enchanting and intricate detailing.
To create the look:
- Begin by prepping hair with a cocktail of Moroccanoil Treatment Light and Moroccanoil Volumizing Mousse to give hair soft texture and long-lasting shine. Dry hair smooth with Moroccanoil Boar Bristle Classic Brush.
- Next, create a center part and gently smooth the hair into a low ponytail just behind the left ear and secure with a clear elastic.
- Take a second clear elastic and secure it at mid-length of ponytail (about 3” above the end).
- Create a loop with the ponytail by bringing the bottom elastic just underneath the top and secure loop with an elastic thread.
- Generously mist the inside and outside of the loop with Moroccanoil Luminous Hairspray Strong to create a smooth, clean finish.
- Finish off the look by adding the glamorous accessory of your choice.