Many Virginia Brides will plan outdoor weddings this season and with outdoor weddings at many venues there are rental items to consider such as tents, china, linens and much more.
Here are some great tips provided by Classic Party Rentals the nation ‘s leading event and rental service provider.
Locally in Virginia there are two sources to rent items by this company including
Festive Fare, a Classic Party Rentals company
1745 Broadway Street
Charlottesville, VA 22902
Capital Party Rentals, a Classic Party Rentals company
44232 Mercure Circle
Dulles, VA 20166
Where to save money:
- Try picking one glass that works for all beverages you are offering. For example, both a water goblet and wine glass may be necessary; however it is not necessary to have both a white and red glass for every guest.
- Choose adorned chairs with seat cushions instead of chair covers. Chairs are the first rental item many guests see and are often in tablescape photographs. By choosing a chair with a cushion that matches your event’s color palette, you can have only one item to rent instead of two.
Suggested time frame to contact your rental company: 6 to 8 months is ideal, this gives you enough time to plan but not too much time where you second guess your choices. If you are planning a summer wedding be sure to reserve your items in advance as this is the most popular time of the year.
How to get started: Pull photos from other weddings you admired and start a Pinterest page to show us the looks you are going for. If you don’t have a planner, an event rental consultant can easily assist you with all your event needs.
How much to order and what factors to consider:
- For example: Glasses you should think 3 to 4 per person
- Be sure to factor in the cocktail hour
- Guests tend to put their glasses down and go for another drink
- Be sure to factor in the cocktail hour or champagne toast
Top questions to ask your rental provider:
- Have you worked events at our venue?
- Can we view item selections before renting?
- Will we be able to get ahold of you the day of our event?
- How do we prepare rented items for pickup?