Styled shoots are a creative way for photographers, stylists, and other wedding pros, to show off their talent and visions to inspire readers for their own wedding planning.
This shoot was styled to highlight the experience a couple would have at their fall wedding at the Manor At Silo Falls, a beautiful venue in Brookeville, Maryland. The venue wished to highlight their venue for a romantic fall wedding.
What we love:
Fall is a wonderful time of the year and this shoot captures the magic with rich colors and beautiful decor.
Love that there is a focus on the groom, as he is waiting impatiently for his bride to make her appearance! Check out the watch!
And the bride’s fur cape, just makes the entire setting, don’t you think?
- Venue: Manor At Silo Falls – @silo_falls
- Design/Bouquet & Boutonniere/Planning: Grace and Virtue Events – @graceandvirtueevents
- Photographer: D3D Photo & Video – @d3dphotoandvideoweddings
- Gift Boxes: Effortless Sentiments – @effortless_sentiments
- Vow Books: The Art Of Etiquette – @theartofetiquette
- Decor/Flowers/Rentals: Yes Event Decor – @yeseventdecor
- Hair & Makeup: Beauty By Sue – @sueminskeybeauty
- Bride’s Gown & Accessories: Miss Bride To Be Bridal – @missbridetobebridal
- Models: Chris & Vanessa (A Real Couple, Dating For 3 Years)