Roanoke Dream Wedding 2024
The giveaway is on January 21, 2024 at The Roanoke Greater Virginia Bridal Show being held at The Berglund Center. Must register at the show on January 21 to win and must be present at the bridal show to win. The winners will be randomly drawn from the entries at 5:00 P.M. that day.
The Gown– Choose from a wedding gown of your choice from Amanda’s Touch Bridal in Roanoke (up to $2000, does not include tax).
The Tuxedo- Tuxedo rental for the groom from Bella Bride Designs
The Venue– Belle Garden Estate. Must be agree to a Sunday wedding, includes ceremony and reception rental, in the outdoor pavilion that can hold up to 200 guests, from 12pm-9pm. Tables and chairs are included.
The Photography– Focus on The Moment. Package includes:
- 8 hours of comprehensive coverage on the wedding day by one photographer
- An online gallery showcasing all the full-size images, fully edited and free to download (no watermarks, no additional costs for digital files)
- A digital print release for these images, allowing the couple to print and share them as desired
- A 72-hour sneak peek, providing the couple with a glimpse of some of the most memorable moments captured during the day
The Entertainment– A Party’s Favorite Entertainment. Package includes:
- 3-5 hours set-up prep
- Planning session
- Emcee services
- Equipment set-up and breakdown
- Up to 5 hours music
DJ set-up includes:
- Sound system
- Handheld microphone
- Dance lighting
- Included add-ons (choice of 3):
- Ceremony set-up
- Satellite speaker
- One extra hour
- Sound upgrade
- Dance lighting upgrade
Professional Makeup– Jolina Does Makeup. For the bride and two additional bridal party members (mother of the bride and maid of honor is a suggestion) on the day of the wedding at the venue.
The Cake– Gigi’s Cupcakes
Dessert table including 2 tier wedding cake with flavors of your choice, cupcakes and mini-cups for up to 100 guests.
Day of Coordination (8 hours)–Exceptional Events by Elisa
- Initial virtual introductory meeting
- Walkthrough of the wedding and reception site
- 2 overview and planning update meetings (may be virtual or in person, 1 month prior to wedding and 1 week prior to wedding)
- Creation of wedding day timeline
- Coordination of the on-site wedding rehearsal (Help with rehearsal direction, organize processional lineup, collaborate with vendor coordinators, etc.)
- Wedding day coordination of all ceremony logistics (assist with wedding party, guests, & vendor needs)
- Periodic check in calls pertaining to coordination available beginning 6 months prior to wedding
- Coordination day of including ceremony and reception
Bridal Bouquet, Groom’s Boutonnière- Little Otter Flower Farm
The Honeymoon– Enjoy an 8-day, 7 night luxury honeymoon to your choice of over 3,000 resorts world-wide.
Feature in Virginia Bride– The couple’s wedding will be included in a four-page feature in an upcoming issue of Virginia Bride Magazine.