Roanoke Dream Wedding 2024
The Gown– Choose from a wedding gown of your choice from Amanda’s Touch Bridal in Roanoke (up to $2000, does not include tax).
The Venue– Belle Garden Estate. Must be agree to a Sunday wedding, includes ceremony and reception rental, in the outdoor pavilion that can hold up to 200 guests, from 12pm-9pm. Tables and chairs are included.
The Photography– Focus on The Moment. Package includes:
- 8 hours of comprehensive coverage on the wedding day by one photographer
- An online gallery showcasing all the full-size images, fully edited and free to download (no watermarks, no additional costs for digital files)
- A digital print release for these images, allowing the couple to print and share them as desired
- A 72-hour sneak peek, providing the couple with a glimpse of some of the most memorable moments captured during the day
The Entertainment– A Party’s Favorite Entertainment. Package includes:
- 3-5 hours set-up prep
- Planning session
- Emcee services
- Equipment set-up and breakdown
- Up to 5 hours music
DJ set-up includes:
- Sound system
- Handheld microphone
- Dance lighting
- Included add-ons (choice of 3):
- Ceremony set-up
- Satellite speaker
- One extra hour
- Sound upgrade
- Dance lighting upgrade
Professional Makeup– Jolina Does Makeup. For the bride and two additional bridal party members (mother of the bride and maid of honor is a suggestion) on the day of the wedding at the venue.
The Cake– Gigi’s Cupcakes
Dessert table including 2 tier wedding cake with flavors of your choice, cupcakes and mini-cups for up to 100 guests.
Day of Coordination (8 hours)– Casha’s Collective
- 30-minute virtual introductory meeting
- Preview the wedding and reception site
- 2 overview and planning update meetings (may be virtual or in person, 1 month prior to wedding and 1 week prior to wedding)
- Creation of wedding day timeline
- Coordination of the on-site wedding rehearsal (Help with rehearsal direction, organize processional lineup, collaborate with vendor coordinators, etc.)
- Wedding day coordination of all ceremony logistics (assist with wedding party, guests, & vendor needs)
- Periodic monthly check in calls pertaining to coordination available beginning 6 months prior to wedding
- Coordination through formalities of the reception (i.e. – first dance, toasts, cake cutting, etc.)
The Honeymoon– Enjoy an 8-day, 7 night luxury honeymoon to your choice of over 3,000 resorts world-wide.
Feature in Virginia Bride– The couple’s wedding will be included in a four-page feature in an upcoming issue of Virginia Bride Magazine.
Contest Rules And Regulations
- Must be a Virginia RESIDENT IN ORDER TO ENTER AND BE ELIGIBLE TO WIN.
- Must be 18 years or older to enter.
- There is no purchase necessary to enter contest.
- Only couples who are engaged to be married may enter to win and must be planning a 2025 wedding. Please do not enter if you are not planning to be married in 2025.
- Only serious couples who would like to win this wedding should apply.
- You should not enter if you already have the services in this package as you cannot change or substitute any services offered in this giveaway.
- The wedding will be held on a Sunday per the guidelines of the wedding venue location.
- This package giveaway will cover up to 100 guests. The wedding venue will accommodate up to 200 guests.
- The winner of this contest must agree with all participating vendor’s guidelines and contracts and be willing to have the wedding based on the vendor’s availability and schedules.
- This giveaway package cannot be transferred and has no cash value. There are no substitutions on any of the services offered in this package.
- The contest ends January 21, 2024- and is awarded at The Roanoke Greater Virginia Bridal Show at The Berglund Center Roanoke.
- Must be present to win.